You have no items in your shopping cart.
The book "Living with Separation & Divorce" is a separation planner. Within the pages you will find help to understand the legal process and guidance in how to plan everything from maintenance to parenting schedules. The authors aim to help you to do these things in as constructive a way as possible for the good of your family relationships.
The end of a long relationship can be painful and complicated. Whether you are married or cohabiting, heterosexual or in a same-sex relationship, the issues of the family home, maintenance, parenting, assets and debts have to be dealt with in the middle of one of the most painful experiences of life.
- It is how we handle the difficult times that defines us as people.
The book "Living with Separation & Divorce" will help you find your way through.
- Everything you need to know to help you deal with being separated or getting divorced.
- A guide to show you how to deal with your ex partner.
- Information on your choices from mediation and collaborative law to the traditional court path.
- Links and contact details of helpful organisations.
- A book you can pick up and read a specific section with out having to read from cover to cover.
- Interesting tips to try.